Belintertrans Baltic, JSC
UAB Belintertrans Baltic is a freight forwarding company established in 2010 to promote the founder's transportation and logistic services in the Baltic region. The founder of the company is the official freight forwarder of Belarussian Railways – the Republican Forwarding Unitary Enterprise "BELINTERTRANS – Transport-Logistics Center" that provides a full range of logistics services, including freight forwarding by various modes of transport, container transportation, cargo handling at railway stations, warehousing, customs clearing, insurance etc.
UAB Belintertrans Baltic maintains sound business practices and operation standards guided by the principles of efficient and high-quality customer service, as well as optimization of the transportation process.
The company provides the following types of forwarding services:
- Domestic freight forwarding (Lithuanian Railways);
- Cargo transportation by rail between the Baltic States and the Republic of Belarus (transit, export, import);
- International freight forwarding in the West-East-West direction;
- Multimodal transportation;
- Container transportation;
- Development of optimal schemes of cargo carriage by rail (within the territory of the CIS countries and the Baltic States);
- Information and consulting services.