SGS Klaipėda Ltd, JSC
Year of foundation: 1993 y.
Description of rendered services: Cargo inspection services; Independent SGS laboratories in Klaipeda offers a full range of services related to analysis of mineral oil, oil products (crude oil, fuel oil, gas oil, gasoline, jet, bio fuel), chemicals and all sorts of mineral fertilizers; outsourcing laboratory owned by the company at “Mestilla” JSC biodiesel plant; works according to International and European standards (ISO, EN, ASTM, DIN, IP), Lithuanian standards (LST), Russian standards (GOST, TU).
Representative offices: Klaipeda (head office), Vilnius, Kaunas.
Number of staff: 144
The head of the company: Director Jevgenij Tarachovskij
- Natural Resources Oil, Gas & Chemical Laboratory – accredited by ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Natural Resources Minerals Laboratory - accredited by ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Natural Resources Agri Laboratory – accredited by ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Natural Resources Agri Commodities Division – accredited by LTS EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- Three Natural Resources Agri Laboratories – GAFTA & FOSFA accreditation
- Outsourcing Natural Resources Oil, Gas & Chemical Laboratory Mestilla, located in the biodiesel plant of “Mestilla” JSC, is recognized by the FOSFA organization
- Industries & Environment / Measurements & Instruments Division – accredited to LTS EN ISO/IEC 17020, LTS EN ISO/IEC 17065 and is certified for compliance by UAB “Jūrų laivybos registras”
Tel. + 370 46 320770