Western Baltic Engineering, JSC
Address: Minijos str. 180, LT-93269 Klaipėda, Lithuania
Place in territory of port: nearby the quays -
Tel.: + 370 46 48 36 17
Fax: + 370 46 48 36 27
About the company
JSC "Western Baltic Engineering" is a subsidiary of the Western Shipyard, rendering professional naval services through using advanced CAD/CAM software programs and progressive technology.
There are three departments in Western Baltic Engineering – vessel hull, mechanical parts of the vessel and the vessel outfitting design department.
The company prepares workshop projects for different vessels, such as technical modernization and production of metal construction. The company employs shipbuilding design constructors who have long term experience in the area of their professional activity.
The company’s activity is certified according to the requirements of international standards EN ISO 9001:2000 and EN ISO 14001:2004, as well the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping certificate for vessel design work.
Western Baltic Engineering renders the following services:
Naval architecture services:
- Hull classification drawings.
- Structure strength calculations (using finite element method).
- Block assembling and building strategy drawings.
- Workshop drawings of ship’s hull construction:
- 3D modeling of hull constructions and preparation of parts’ data sheets.
- Preparation of plate parts cutting cards and cutting routes’ programs.
- Preparation of sketches for profile parts‘ production and bending templates.
- Calculations of structures’ center gravity.
- Preparation of materials and parts’ sheets.
- Workshop documentation of hull piping.
- Modeling and nesting of ship equipment and mechanisms.
- 3D modeling of the vessel’s pipeline routes.
- Drawings of pipeline routes.
- Drawing of isometric cards.
- Reports of materials and preparation of data sheets.
- Preparation of documentation for the vessel’s static-stability.
In our work we use the following software:
- Ship Constructor 2011, AVEVA MARIN – for 3D hull structure modeling and piping workshop documentation.
- RINOCEROS – for collation of hull surfaces and vessel visualization preparation.
- NISA II - Structure strength calculations (using finite element method).
- Dialog-Static – for calculation of the vessel’s stability.
JSC "Western Baltic Engineering"
Minijos str. 180, LT-93269 Klaipeda, Lithuania
Tel. + 370 46 483 617