Mission, vision and strategic objectives of the enterprise
Vision of Klaipėda State Seaport in 2040 - the most important transport, industry and high added value service quality cluster on the coast of the Baltic Sea; the leader of the entire region accepting 100 mln tons of cargo annually; the flagship of all Lithuanian transport modes, providing the significant economic and social benefits for Klaipėda city and the entire country with updated and highly developed inner Seaport infrastructure, complying with sustainable Klaipeda city and Seaport demands, with developed anew infrastructure and suprastructure throughput capacities in the Southern and Northern parts of the Port.
Strategic operational plan has been developed considering the expectations submitted in writing by the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Lithuania on the 23 of August 2018.
Strategic operational goals within the period of 2020 -2023
- to create and further develop the Seaport infrastructure determining the increase of added value of the Seaport, Klaipeda city and the entire country
- to assure the high quality services, navigation safety and the Port security for clients.
- to assure the transparent and complying with anti - corruption standards activity.
- to integrate the sustainable development principles in all activity spheres of the enterprise.
- to establish the sustainable logistics cluster creating the high added value and providing the significant economic and social benefits for Klaipeda city and the entire country.
We create the added value for Lithuania, Port clients and partners of all transport modes and point the direction of the development:
- Our mission is oriented towards the creation of welfare of Lithuania, the Port clients and partners resulting afterwards into the long term development of the Seaport itself.
- the Seaport Authority develops the Port infrastructure, the Port users develop the Port suprastrucure. Vessels entering the Seaport employ this cluster established on the basis of public and private partnership and generate the Port revenues.
- this infrastructure and suprastructure cluster established in the Port creates competitive conditions for the growth of national export volumes.
- this infrastructure and suprastructure cluster established in the Port creates conditions for the growth of national economy and generates the added value to Klaipeda city and the entire country.
- the Seaport assures the energy independence of Lithuania.
- the Seaport Authority assures the safe and reliable navigation the Klaipeda Seaport.
The Seaport Authority performs its activity subject to the highest principles of ethics simultaneously demonstrating the respect to the liberty and rights of its employees and cherishes the following basic values: